face to face.
Our Trained Partners
Email us to find a trained partner in your area. If you cannot safely email us from your own computer, have someone email us on your behalf.
By Documenting your abuse, you help provide
- Documentation for the timeline of abuse
- Proof of Stalking
- Abusers Profile
- Suggested Custody Placement
- Legal Defense Arguments of Hearsay
DOWNLOAD THE APP
Until Now, victims have been told:
- Report Abuse (but action is only taken if you can show evidence of the abuse)
- Go to a shelter
- Get a restraining order (but usually only granted if there is evidence of the abuse)
- Move away (but leaving behind careers, family, and assets)
- Stay with someone else
- Stalking laws are often weak and poorly defined
This response does not help the victim ‘document’ the situations and specifics of abuse or the abuser. Outside of a police report or restraining order, documentation has still not occurred.
In a case of future serious injury, the victim goes missing, or is killed, nothing exists to link her to her story.